-->

Thursday 31 May 2012

Superb Saffron Lane

On Wednesday The 30th May 8 children from class3 (4 boys and 4 girls) went to Saffron lane athletics stadium in Leicester. We had lunch early and got our stuff ready. Before we got on the bus Mrs.Leadbeater told us what sports we were taking part in. It took 40 mins to get there on the coach because of traffic. When we got there we were told when our turn to race was. My first race was the 60m sprint. I was in a super tough group but I came 4th in my heat so I didn't get through to the final. After a while, it was time for the relay races. My relay team was Me, Giacomo, Alex and Jamie. In the heat we came second so we got through to the final! In the final it was so close...WE CAME 4TH! Over all it was an epic day. Also we were the only people in the school to get in the final.

By Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment